So here we are, a blog about married life. I feel like a kid who finally got to sit at the grown up table. We are married, we moved to Provo, we are broke, and we are happy. This is livin' the life. Ryan goes to school all day long and is looking for a part time job and I sit at home all day long trying to find things to occupy my time with. I am currently looking for a job with no luck but with some leads so we will see what happens. We live on the mountain in Provo and have an awesome view.
Our balcony looks down on Provo

And our front yard is the side of the mountain.

Once I moved to Rexburg I swore I would never live in Provo but here I am and at least for the next 4 years. I am going to get bored fast so I need ideas! What are some fun things to do in Provo that are cheap seeing as how we are both currently unemployed (but desperately trying to change that so if you hear of any jobs send them our way)? We are up for anything. We love watching our fav TV shows (Scrubs, The Office, House, Glee (well I love it) and recently added, Castle) but there is only so much TV you can watch until you go crazy. So we need ideas.

4 comments:
Yay for Castle! Something cheap to do: hang with us. Word.
haha Denise!! I was going to say the same thing... I would still LOVE to see you before we move to St. George in May!!!!
I love your blog!! :) -Meg
Post a Comment