I had the best day ever on November 20, 2010. I got married to my best friend, what could be happier than that!!!!! Here are some of my favorite pictures.
He loves me

My cake. I think it turned out ok

Yes, it rained on my wedding day and it was perfect!
We love these people
I don't think it can get more precious than this
I walked out and Kate started crying and I told her that I couldn't look at her because she was making me cry.

1 comments:
Annalise. Oh my dear. Each of these photos looks perfect and flawless. I'm so sorry I couldnt have been there, I really wish I would have got to witness your stunning beauty on your special day. I hope it was everything you dreamed of!
P.S. I saw your dad today, haha. I'm working at the office and he stops by every once and a while. He said you are doing well and i told him that was good to hear :] xoxo
Post a Comment