Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Week 2

I started work on Valentines day and the day my mom happened to be in town. Needless to say I was not happy to be at new job feeling completely lost because I had no idea what I was doing. But it all turned out ok. I started to understand a little bit of my job, Meriah let me take her car so I didn't have to take the bus my first day, and after work I got to see my mom!!! Mom, Aubrey, Meriah, Ryan, Jameson, Savannah, and I all went to dinner. We went to Texas Roadhouse and it was a mad house! There were a million people but after an hour (during this hour we played the Moffat traditional Valentine Bingo and the kids loved it!) of waiting for our table we sat down and enjoyed a delicious dinner! Then we all came back to our apartment which was clean because my sweet husband loves me and cleaned it before I got home from work and we hung out a little and then everyone went home. It was a great day!!
my valentine! It was my first valentines day with a valentine and I loved it!
not the best picture but it will do
we didn't get to see Kate and Sam (the boyfriend) but i love this picture and it was kind of for Valentines day so I decided it was appropriate to put post
Best mom, amazing sister, and cutest nephew
and cutest niece
So far week two of work is great! It is nice to be busy again. I never have down time at work which I love because it means that I don't get bored and the day goes so fast! I don't start work till 9 every day and I LOVE that! I have always worked from 8-5 and that makes for a long day but only being at work for 8 instead of 9 is so much better! The only down side is that I am only work 35ish hours a week. I feel a little bit like I am barely keeping my head above the water at work though. There is so much to learn and sometimes I get so confused! But it will all be ok. I am just so blessed to finally have a job (even if I walk half an hour to the bus stop and then ride the bus for half an hour and then walk another 10-15 minutes to get to work). Life is GRAND!

0 comments: