Friday, November 7, 2008

So I am kind of frustrated with life right now so I decided to look at the a lot of the pictures that I have and I saw some that made my heart smile so I am going to share them with you!

Amy and Becca at a football game
Me, Amy, Becca, Jacob and Dustin at a football game. haha We went to Madison High School's homecoming game. haha surprisingly there were a lot of college students there...yeah there is not much to do here
Me and Kate at the dunes for our bonfire
Me and Becca (again) at the dunes. Craig came into town to visit me and we had a bonfire at the sand dunes. It was so fun!
Me and Becca again haha we like to take pictures together.
Me and all of my roommates at the park.
Me and all the roomies after our FHE paint fight.
Awe, its the whole FHE fam!

0 comments: