Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Family, Isn't it about Time

Here are some pictures of the cutest kids in the world!! So, with he economy pretty much sucking, I am great need of some money help from my dad. I need to pay for my books from this semester so that I can register for classes tonight. So, I called my daddy with butterflies in my stomach and with every intention of having to justify the fact that I need money. I have never had to call him in the middle of a semester before and ask for money, so I was very nervous but, when I explained the situation to him, he was more than willing to help me out!! I am so happy! He did not ask questions, he did not criticize my spending or ask where all of my money is going (because i am not being unwise with it) and I am just so happy that my daddy loves me so much! So, after that conversation I went on Facebook to change my status and I remembered that it was about MERIAH coming home!! I can't wait to see her! She comes home in 23 DAYS! The best part about it is that for the first time in almost 2 years me, and ALL of my siblings will be at HOME together and the best part is that it is all over Thanksgiving! So, she gets home on Saturday that 29th then her homecoming is the 30th and then Me, Josh, and Aubrey have to leave on the 31st. hahah it would not surprise me if my mom has secretly tried to work out some time where we can have a family portrait taken. hahah she would totally plan it on Saturday at like midnight or on Monday morning around 4:00am hahaha We have not had a family photo taken since i was a senior in high school! Savannah is so much bigger now, Kate looks a lot older, William is taller and leaner, and Jameson has been born! Everyone looks so different! I AM SO EXCITED!!

1 comments:

Christa Jeanne said...

Aren't dads the best!!! We hit the jackpots in that department. :)

Betsy and I were talking about Thanksgiving a few days ago, and I realized that this will be the first time that EVERYONE - all cousins and everything - will be home! I can't wait to see all of you!!! My Moffat cousins are my favorites... just don't tell my "real" cousins that. ;)