As some of you know, I had a planned a trip to go to Hawaii. I was going with my best friends and we had the tickets for almost a year. Two weeks before the departure, I find out that the airlines we were flying declared bankruptcy; Aloha Airlines had gone under. I was devastated. We did all we could to get a refund from them so that we could schedule another flight. Well, as fate would have it, two days later the other airlines we were flying also declared bankruptcy; ATA Airlines bit the dust. It was a sad and tragic day. We were no longer going to Hawaii and we did not have refunds for our airplane tickets. Well, we were going with my roommate and her family and her parents became my heroes; they planned a whole new trip in two days! They paid for everything! The deal for Hawaii was that we needed to get ourselves there and they would cover all the other costs. Well, we did not get refunds and they felt terrible so they paid for our new airplane tickets! We had the pleasure of going to Hilton Head Island off the coast of South Carolina. It was not Hawaii but it was still amazing and it was absolutely gorgeous! A week on the beach at a beautiful resort with the sun shining was exactly what we wanted. The best part was that there was no snow! After spending the winter in Rexburg, Idaho I could not have asked for anything better. This trip to Hilton Head was not suppose to happen but I could not have asked for a better trip with my three best friends!
AmyAnnaKate with Rebecca on the side=BFFs FOREVER
AEM

So cute!

After we ate dinner at the Salty Dog

This was just going to be a picture of me but at the last minute Amy and Kate jumped in.
Aren't they so pretty!

0 comments:
Post a Comment