Tuesday, May 13, 2008

This is the Beginning

So I am sitting at work and Ashley says we should start a blog. Well, little did she know that I had already created one but I never put up any posts. I crated this blog because it seemed that everyone around me was making one; Josh and Aubrey, Christa, Ashley, and even Ashley's boyfriend. So, here I am....typing...on my blog. I am at work and bored out of my mind. There is not much for any of us to do because the partners of the company have all been gone and tax season just ended; we are in a lull. So, I sit here all day blogging, reading, facebooking, emailing, watching music videos and anything else I can think of to occupy the nine hours a day that I am at work. Don't get me wrong, I love my job! I love the people I work with, the good food we get, the fact that it is only fifteen minutes from my house, and the easy going atmosphere. And, to be honest, it is not that bad getting paid to do anything but work. The only down side to this whole situation is boredom. I can't stand being bored for more than two hours a day! Oh well...at least I have a job and I love it. Yeah for another day of work. :)

1 comments:

Christa Jeanne said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, my dear! It's way fun. We'll have to play with the layout this weekend - can't wait to see you!