Sunday, October 2, 2011

I think I am getting better....

So I was looking at all the cakes I have made during and since my cake deocrating class and I think I am getting better! 

Here are some of my cakes....I can't wait to make more and keep getting better!


One of my first cakes - Summer Semester 2010 (white cake)  



 in class - Summer 2010



This was just a fun cake so see how to use rice paper to print pictures and color them and have the whole cake be edible....Cinderella is orange because I had no other color to use hahaha - Summer 2010 (chocolate)


Summer Semester 2010 (cherry chip)



Last cake in cake decorating - Summer Semester 2010 (white cake)


My wedding cake!  - November 20, 2010


Meriah's birthday cake - March 3, 2011 (white cake)



Kate's birthday cake - April 21, 2011 (white cake)


Ignore the bottom tier in the middle - the cake really settled and the fondant was too thin, I have since learned my lesson (or rather, remembered that lesson from class).


Cake for the UPS guy at work (hey paid me $20!!) May 2011  ( almond poppy seed)


A wedding cake for the first person other than me! July 2011 (dark chocolate)





1 comments:

Kate Curtis said...

That wedding cake is so pretty!!! Who was it for?