The other week I was telling Ryan that I wanted to go on a real date but we never can because we have no car and no money. But guess what?!?! He totally listened to me and took me on a date! He made sure he got home from work before I did, he bbq'd steaks, made corn on the cob and mashed potatoes, bought me flowers, cleaned the house, light candles everywhere, and we had a candle light dinner just the two of us! Then he had set up our tv to watch whatever movie I wanted to and laid pillows and blankets on the floor so that we could lay and cuddle (which is my fav! if I could I would have a big screen tv i my room right now so that I could watch TV in bed). He kind of hates to lay and watch tv for any extended period of time so that fact that he would just be with me and do that because it is what I wanted to do is so sweet. He took me on the best date and we didn't even go anywhere!
The table call clean, set, and ready to eat! The food was FANTASTIC!
Gerber daises are my fav!
All the dishes were done too!
Not the best picture of either of us but I had to capture the moment!

2 comments:
Awww! Romantic :) Go Ryan!
cutest thing ever! way to go ryan!!
Post a Comment