This summer has been a lot of endings for me, and last night I think I finally realized that a lot more things have to come to end before the beginning of a new school year. One thing that had to end was my job. Friday was my last day of work and I can honestly say that I was really sad. I loved working there, I loved my co-workers, and I loved answering the phones, signing for packages, and even scanning. But, it had to end so that I can continue on with school and my life. It was a job that was full of meaningful experiences and opprotunities to learn new skills. Saying goodbye was more difficult than I thought it would be. Summer also has to come to end. It is almost September! Where the heck did the summer go?! I feel like I have only been home for a few weeks rather than 5 months! I love summer! It is amazing; you get to have fun, enjoy perfect weather, go to the beach, take trips, and be rather lazy! Whats not to love? Well, I am about to go back to school, have to work hard, and return to the snow, but with every new year, a new summer follows! One thing I have learned this summer is that relationships have to change and evlove as people change. Unfortuantely sometimes it is not easy to deal with. One thing that has to end along with the summer is a friendship and the way it use to be. I have learned a lot this summer and it has changed the way I view myself and that has had a great effect on one of the people I love most. It has chaged a lot of things but I think that it will be the beginning of a new relationship and that makes me excited! Even with all of these endings there come new beginnings! I am so excited to live in a new apartment, begin new classes, make new friends, and start a new fall season!! I hope everyone has had a great summer and that you all are looking forward to the new season.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment