So my parents have these leather bracelets from Disneyland that have each other's names on them. Mom wears on that says Jeff and Daddy wears one that says Barbara. They call them their going steady bracelets. Some times mom will wear hers and dad don't won't or vice versa but when we see one of them wearing them we always ask if they are going steady. Well, while we were in Disneyland a few weeks ago we walked by the shop where they bought them and I told Ryan that we should get going steady bracelets too. He said that he didn't want them but Sam heard me mention it and told Kate that he would totally get one so than immediately Ryan wanted one hahaha I guess there is some friendly competition going on. Thank goodness Sam wanted them because I love it! I think it is so cute and since Sam wanted it Ryan wanted it, it worked out great for me! So Kate and Sam and Ryan and I got going steady bracelets. Well, we told mom and dad that we wanted them and Dad was so excited! He is so cute! Mom said that he loved that we wanted them and got them because it was his idea for them to get the bracelets in the first place. Well, it is official, we are going to steady!


0 comments:
Post a Comment