I want a new job. I want to do something that means something, I want to make a difference, I want to wake up in the morning and be excited to go to work. I want to have good benefits, I want to make the money that my degree is worth, I want to work in my desired career field, I want to have an awesome boss, and I want work somewhere that will actually give me an opportunity to advance. I want a job that will give me cool coworkers and give me the great hours that I have now. So essentially I want a PERFECT job. Anyone know where I can get one of those? If I am going to be working for the next few years I might as well love what i am doing and then I won't dread it as much, right?
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Dont we all?! In a perfect world sweets... keep dreaming ;) You're amazing with such a positive attitude so I think you will make anything great too!
You go get that job you want! Being miserable at work sucks because its hard to be happy when your home.
Post a Comment