I never thought I would say this and actually mean it, but I miss school.
I miss the feeling of completing those last few assignments and marking them off my to do list.
I miss the stress/joy/excitement/exhaustion from the last week of school where everyone is running around crazy trying to get everything done.
I miss packing to go home for the summer to play in the ocean, go to museums, play in hollywood, see movies every weekend, make new friends, spend time with my family, going to Dodger games, having friends come visit.
I miss the day at the end of the semester where you are DONE, you just took your last test or turned in your last assignment and all you have left to do is your clean check.
I miss saying goodbye to friends but knowing that you will see them again in a few short months.
I miss the end of the semester and excitement of knowing that something new was just around the corner.
I miss being in the working in the library and watching students stress over their the procrastination.

1 comments:
ahhhh i miss you! i want to come see you! we need to chat soon :)
Post a Comment