Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happily Ever After

It all started here
September 2006
Laura, Melissa, Liz, Annalise, Denise, Kate
Chapman Hall 358
+ Amy
And now we are all married!
Liz and Chris Lewis
3/12/2011
Annalise and Ryan Lucas
10/20/2010
Denise and Tyson Remy
July 2010
Melissa and Paul Hartley
April 11, 2009
Laura and David Hayes
January 2009
Kate and Jacob Curtis
April 18, 2009
Amy and Tim McFarlane
December 2008

6 comments:

mhartley said...

Yay! This makes me so happy!

Elizabeth Lewis said...

This is such a cute post!!!! Happily Ever After sounds like the best thing ever! :)

Denise said...

I love this post <3 I love us!!

Laura Hayes said...

Yay for all of us!! I was actually married in January. :)

Amy McFarlane said...

i'm so glad you added me in that post! i LOVE this! tim and i were married in 2008 though. dec 2009 would be sketchy since juliet was born feb of 2010 hahahahaha. you are so cute and i want to see you!

Ryan and Annalise said...

Oh my gosh sorry Amy!!!! I didn't even realize I put 2009! But don't worry Laura and Amy, I fixed. :)